Monday, May 7, 2012

update

it's been a year since my stroke and things have slowed down for my recovery but I'm still here and doing my exercises every day and writing. I put my painting off for a while because I need more inspiration. In the meantime I am still trying to write a book about my family I don't know if anyone will be interested but at least I can leave something for my children to let them know how much I love them and what a crazy bunch we were. Eccentric doesn't even begin to describe us we were creative and elusive and just downright different than the average person. I hope that it will give my children a glimmer of who we were and what we did to survive. Tune in again to see what is going on if you would like to hear more. Thanks for your interest and I hope to hear from you soon. ruie

No comments: