Thursday, February 28, 2013

NEED SOME POSITIVE THOUGHT



It's 4;30 a.m. and I can't sleep; in just a few more days it will be the 2nd anniversary of my stroke and my full recovery is taking way too much time to happen. I am ever grateful for every day but wish with all my heart it was different. my left side has gotten progressively weaker and I seem to be doing less and less each day. I thought my voice was returning but that was just wishful thinking. I could use some prayers and need to get back to rehab. We just got back from a 3- day road trip that was tiring but much fun!!
yes, I still paint and occasionally make jewelry but it is not enough, and I read at the very least, a book a day, I miss my friends . it is so hard to stay positive because of my dependence on family to get me around. I feel isolated most of the time so I am asking for your prayers and hoping for a miracle. thanks for listening.

No comments: