Tuesday, February 21, 2012

regarding RUIE'S SYMPHONY, my wonderful friend Annick put together a video of my abstract art painting, I hope you like it,oh be sure and put on your headphones. Abstract painting is my new passion.should you see anything you like, of course they are available $25 each plus mailing. I will be showing them soon at the San Juan Capistrano Street fair sometime in March or April. Maybe I will see you there. In the meantime check out my Facebook page to see my latest silk painted and hand dyed circular and regular scarves. More later.oops I forgot to say the paintings are on stretched canvas, done in in acrylic and are 16x20.

2 comments:

Sorry Gnat said...

Fabulous presentation. I love your abstract art - has whispers of Mark Tobey shouting celebratory calls from an unseen kingdom. Your art is vibrant, whimsical, has an energy which pulsates across the human heart (mine) and I am sure others. I'll next go to FB to see the silk paintings and hand dyed circular and regular scarves. You are a penultimate triumph in what you do.

Living Backstreet said...

thank you,but Ithink you are too kind.I have so much more to learn