Tuesday, August 11, 2009

COPY RIGHTS AND INFRINGEMENTS

Hello my dear readers,

It came to my attention today that it was not such a good idea to put my writings, as such as they are, on my blog for all to see. That there are those who will take advantage and that I am way too trusting. Therefore, I have deleted all of my stories from the blog. I loved having them there for your enjoyment and perusal, but it's a sad thing that trust no longer has the value it once had. So sorry.

For anyone who may be interested, all of my writings have been entered as written by ruie Mullins and copies of same have been registered with the Writers Guild West in Beverly Hills, CA for safe keeping. This is for my protection as a writer that I will always get credit for anything written by me.

Just a word of caution.

always with love, ruie

1 comment:

Michele said...

It's such a sad state of human affairs when all decency and honor is swept from the plain of life. What a waste of human potential. I understand and agree with what you have done--but it saddens me that you've had to do so.